+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JRatioBoost updated to version 2.0

Cool JRatioBoost updated to version 2.0

JRatioBoost is now @ version 2.0

First listed in this thread all the way back in 2019. The program has been updated in a new version.

It was the first java ratio spoofer (predates joal) and one of the first that ran on Linux !

more details can be found on the programs Github page

check out the releases section of you want to download the program and try it out. its only 224kb !

wouldn't let me post in the tool section. so here you go !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QJICBO5.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	21800

enjoy
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (17.06.24) , JohnWick (14.06.24) , illusive (14.06.24) , anon (13.06.24)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39550
    Quote Originally Posted by flightcrank1 View Post
    First listed in this thread all the way back in 2019. ... It was the first java ratio spoofer (predates joal)
    JOAL had already existed for two years at the time. Extreme Mod and ProxyFake are a bit older than that

Also, we can reactivate your old account and merge this one with it, send me a PM if you're interested.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    JOAL had already existed for two years at the time. Extreme Mod and ProxyFake are a bit older than that
    it was only my post that was from 2019 not JRatioBoost... RatioBoost was around since 2014 as a C/GTK program you can take a look as the dates on the public commits @ github. The only other programs were really only available on windows, so i made one that works on Linux . Thats why i wrote it. The commits on my java version were from oct 2018. But it existed before then. i just made my first commit on it in 2018. Joal was late to the party. but hey, the more the merrier.
    also JOAL is also the name for the bindings for OpenAL api in java. Unfortunate name clash.

Also, we can reactivate your old account and merge this one with it, send me a PM if you're interested.
    no need, ill just get perma banned by an angry mod again
    Last edited by flightcrank1; 13.06.24 at 13:52.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39550
    no need, ill just get perma banned by an angry mod again
    That's not what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by SB-Innovation User Classes
    Inactive Users
    Description: self-explanatory
    Extra privileges: can't do anything
    Notes: normally gets reactivated upon logging in, but accounts that have been inactive for long periods of time may not qualify for automatic reactivation. In those cases, please request it through the contact form.
    Thanks

1. transmission294 client and also custom client *(transmission and qbittorrent and utorrent) buggy : query and announce .
    2. when hit stop torrent there is nothing sent to tracker.

3. feature needed :
    enabled drag and drop torrents .
    currently i can only seed but i need downloading also.

i don't have ktorrent to test it .
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (21.06.24) , alpacino (19.06.24) , anon (17.06.24)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39550
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    1. transmission294 client and also custom client *(transmission and qbittorrent and utorrent) buggy : query and announce .
    A quick look at TrackerConnect.java says there's a lot of work to do... fortunately the behavior of all clients other than KTorrent is well-documented in this forum.

Seems intentional according the code, or at least no function to send a stopped announce exists.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (17.06.24)

there's a lot of work to do...
    fortunately the behavior of all clients other than KTorrent is well-documented in this forum.
    Seems intentional according the code, or at least no function to send a stopped announce exists.
    agree

@ flightcrank1

waiting next release .
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Thanks

hi anon, in your opinion this or mratio to use at torrentleech? thanks.

agree

@ flightcrank1

waiting next release .
    hi do you have torrentleech or high level tracker, what do use and settings and steps to boost ratio i.e mratio, this etc. if you can share your experience. thanks much appreciated.
    Last edited by anon; 19.06.24 at 00:40. Reason: Please use the Edit button instead of submitting multiple posts
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alltogether View Post
    in your opinion
    its alfa release don't use it any where till flightcrank1 fix the bugs above .

what do use and settings and steps to boost ratio , can share your experience.
    my strategy didn't changed , slowly steady is the best every where .

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39550
    hi anon, in your opinion this or mratio to use at torrentleech? thanks.
    This tool has great potential, but as you can read in the posts above yours, there are currently some flaws in its behavior that make it easy to tell apart from a real client and which mRatio doesn't have. TL may not care, but it's up to you whether you want to take the risk.
    Thanks

some updates have been made in this regard. Ive tested them and they seem to be working and reporting the correct info to the tracker. Any issues are probably best to be reported to the github or gitlab repository's as ill probably see them there.

thats intentional. It was there a long time ago but was removed. Its normal behavior for many torrent clients. Transmission didn't even bother to do it until version 4. you had to do it by manually stopping it. https://github.com/transmission/transmission/issues/196

This new version i wrote added a counter at the bottom of the torrent list to inform the user how much spoofed data the tracker has received. You can also just set the update interval to 1 at any time and it will flush the rest of the spoofed uploads to the tracker in 1 second

event=stopped is simply not needed, but feel free fork and add it in, its just a 1 liner.

3. feature needed :
    enabled drag and drop torrents .
    new version supports multiple command line arguments of torrent files, and a multiple selection from the Open Dialog. drag and drop isn't really needed imo

currently i can only seed but i need downloading also.
    downloading functionally is still in the source code but was removed from the GUI years ago. Its simply not needed. JRatioBoost simply reports to the tracker that you have downloaded 100% of the torrent. Most trackers allow cross seeding. spoofing downloads is not needed, its only for the paranoid. But like i said its actually in the source code you just need to add the GUI components. You can actually see it in the old screenshot i have on the README page. but like i said, not needed, so it was removed.
    Last edited by flightcrank1; 19.06.24 at 21:49.
    Thanks

This tool has great potential, but as you can read in the posts above yours, there are currently some flaws in its behavior that make it easy to tell apart from a real client and which mRatio doesn't have. TL may not care, but it's up to you whether you want to take the risk.
    Thanks anon, can you check update 2, see if it all good now.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39550
    You can also just set the update interval to 1 at any time

event=stopped is simply not needed
    No offense, but it seems you aren't very interested on fixing problems. Best of luck to anyone using this program.
    Thanks

No offense, but it seems you aren't very interested on fixing problems. Best of luck to anyone using this program.
    none taken. The 11 commits I've made since i released version 2 clearly say otherwise. If its not a problem, it dont need fixing. Also the code is open to anyone to do with as they please.
    Thanks

@ flightcrank1
    added into the issues .

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread