Never quite given it much thought myself, but my username was very well chosen. At this point, even I don't believe it. It was not random but something that I liked, but no just something that you like but something you assimilate. The "master" iis a man of study, self-study and restraint, and that's exactly what has happened over the years. Exactly.. And that "razor", a razor completes a blade so as to help it cut. Thus, a razor is nothing more than an instrument that uses another instrument. The fact that it uses a blade is very interesting, and the fact that a razor is a 5-letter word, and with a z in the middle... This was not a coincidence. Plus many others as well; I'm starting to see it now, like I never done before.
I always wanted to change the name to just "razor" but they are pair, that master and that razor, and the blade that cuts, by the hand that weilds it...
In summary: there are some where the name chooses them, and not the other way around. In my case, the name chose me, and I lived to its glory; I became exactly that. It was a sign of the future, of what I'll become.