Thread: FileList - FL

P2P Client
    transmission
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss64
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Was one of the changes implemented to stop abuse. I had hoped they'd leave 30-day VIP alone or raise its price at most, in order to be able to do one last giveaway of the invites I have left. Also, here's something from a reliable source...
    Attachment 21822
    If that's not an option then the only way to access the invite forum is by donating $10 or earning enough points for permanent VIP status. Even at the maximum rate of 6 points per hour ( without the reputation stuff which I don't understand ), it would take nearly two years to accumulate the required points.
    Last edited by buttnudge; 03.09.24 at 11:21. Reason: re-edit the phrase since it read like I was having a stroke
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    Freeleech tokens are basically useless.
    Crying in Freeleech tokens because I Got Freeleech tokens both times I opened the gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by buttnudge View Post
    If that's not an option then the only way to access the invite forum is by donating $10 or earning enough points for permanent VIP status..
    Yes, or even Special Rank Status give that access, but I think that cost more.

Even at the maximum rate of 6 points per hour ( without the reputation stuff which I don't understand ), it would take nearly two years to accumulate the required points.
    *7 points per hour

- 2.0 FLCoins -- 0.2 FLCoins x 10 torrents
    - 1.0 FLCoins -- Seeding more than 50GB
    - 4.0 FLCoins -- 0.2 FLCoins for every 50GB (Limited to 1,024.00 GB)

And yeah 2 years but that is the point to weed out the not active members and give this status to people actually contributing to the site.

And on a note, always buy either pemanenet vip or Special Rank Status on some event because they are then discounted.
    Last edited by anon; 03.09.24 at 22:24. Reason: Please use the Edit button instead of submitting multiple posts
    Thanks

P2P Client
    transmission
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss64
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupel89yt View Post
    Yes, or even Special Rank Status give that access, but I think that cost more.

*7 points per hour

- 2.0 FLCoins -- 0.2 FLCoins x 10 torrents
    - 1.0 FLCoins -- Seeding more than 50GB
    - 4.0 FLCoins -- 0.2 FLCoins for every 50GB (Limited to 1,024.00 GB)

And yeah 2 years but that is the point to weed out the not active members and give this status to people actually contributing to the site.

And on a note, always buy either pemanenet vip or Special Rank Status on some event because they are then discounted.
    Yeah, you're right. I can't count.

Crying in Freeleech tokens because I Got Freeleech tokens both times I opened the gifts.
    I keep getting shitty points which I don't even need.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39731
    earning enough points for permanent VIP status. Even at the maximum rate of 6 points per hour ( without the reputation stuff which I don't understand ), it would take nearly two years to accumulate the required points.
    That's basically why I'm not permanent VIP even after all these years. I don't have 1 TB of disk space to spare solely for this purpose, and considering how generous their economy is, I'd feel bad about cheating.

Note that reportedly, Addict is enough to unlock the invite forum, but for reasons unknown this does not match my experience. I've been Elite (the rank that follows it) for a long time and never received any warnings. Anyway, I think CG is the only recruitment of interest there (with an infamous account age requirement of 5 years), the other stuff you'll already have by the time you're able to apply.

I keep getting shitty points which I don't even need.
    Now that you can't get invites or VIP from the boxes, I think coins are the least disappointing outcome...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    I'd feel bad about cheating.
    Now I'd feel the same, but back when I was just getting into this trackers, not so much.

Note that reportedly, Addict is enough to unlock the invite forum, but for reasons unknown this does not match my experience. I've been Elite (the rank that follows it) for a long time and never received any warnings. Anyway, I think CG is the only recruitment of interest there (with an infamous account age requirement of 5 years), the other stuff you'll already have by the time you're able to apply.
    Nope no invite forum even on Addict. You have to Either of the two pemanent roles from the shop to access those. Or well Donate.

Now that you can't get invites or VIP from the boxes, I think coins are the least disappointing outcome...
    Yep, I'd feel much better to get some coins and move towards that special rank status than the Freeleech tokens and xx gbs of download/upload. All this things are user dependent, but coins... they take some work.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.09.24)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39731
    Now I'd feel the same, but back when I was just getting into this trackers, not so much.
    I had a 20 KB/s upload speed when I joined FL (which had no coins and less freeleech at the time) but things were already easy then, trust me.

Nope no invite forum even on Addict.
    Thanks for confirming that it's basically a crapshoot...

Yep, I'd feel much better to get some coins and move towards that special rank status than the Freeleech tokens and xx gbs of download/upload.
    My reasoning exactly.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    Finally got some coins