A very easy subject which can be reduced to "It. Doesn't. Exist".

I had my suspicions for over two decades now on what is entertainment. The idea of having something to pass the time. Two things never made sense to me: 1. why would you want to pass the time? 2. why do you need something that other produce to pass the time?

For years I saw the well-executed mind-control over the population and I just felt disgusted by the way it was approached. It gets much easier when you understand that every failure is an opportunity, but to what? When you are going downhill, the opportunity however is to move in the same direction, at a much higher pace. Which means, worse follows bad. It’s race towards failure. That’s what entertainment is, essentially: you (accidentally) stumble upon something, kill it, and upon your failure, another takes over, and later on fails, and so it goes.

Never has entertainment been created as what the population think it was created for. As before, and as is now, any form of entertainment is simply a medium to send messages across borders. A back-forth communication; and you know to be true when you see real-world effects after a form of entertainment was consumed.

I just finished a book on the subject that pieces all things together. By its title it doesn’t mean much, but it is mind-opening. It is called Kids' Stuff: Toys and the Changing World of American by Gary Cross. It is interesting that authors make use of simple means of exposing greater means. They had to back then in order for them to be published, and we have to today in order to continue living…

The written work proves the following: a. there is no such thing as entertainment; b. there is no such thing as toys; c. brainwashing and mind-control are self-induced; d. there is no point in having a job if you don’t consume; e. so as long as you consume, you will never be free; f. collections are proof that you are willing to follow the system.