Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: The Help Me Find Thread

P2P Client
    qBittorrent, BiglyBT Mod, mRatio and RatioMaster +
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssssss399
    Does anyone know of a pirated VPN that currently works on Windows 10? I've tried 2 warez sites and multiple torrent sites but couldn't find a recently released pirated copy. Do you use anything that works in September 2024?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    From what I understand Private VPNs are server side support, so it will be pretty hard if not impossible to find one that works on Windows. I do know of turbo VPN that worked with android, the premium features.

I'd say the best way I found around is to buy a shared account with some unkown entity, which in itseld I wont use myself, but still this is the optionI found around
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Any VPN service that can be pirated by means other than using credentials from a legitimate customer isn't one you want to trust with your traffic. May I recommend the free plans on Proton and Cryptostorm, they're upfront about what the catch (limitations and business model) is. I have also heard good things about Windscribe, but can't give an endorsement as I've never tried it myself.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Cr@zYiNsEiN (09.09.24)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1640
    NordVPN , it's not free but best option IMO

https://www.privacytools.io/privacy-vpn

And for browsing TOR
    Last edited by Blocker; 07.09.24 at 15:38.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    And for browsing TOR
    While Tor is much better from an anonymity perspective, I don't know if recommending it to someone who's "looking for a VPN" is realistic. It's slow, exit nodes are on lots of blacklists, tunneling all of your traffic requires extra work that is not recommended, and the design of onion routing and circuit isolation destroys many assumptions you may have.

But the project homepage has helpful documentation explaining these idiosyncrasies and you won't know until you try, so.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssssss399
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Any VPN service that can be pirated by means other than using credentials from a legitimate customer isn't one you want to trust with your traffic. May I recommend the free plans on Proton and Cryptostorm, they're upfront about what the catch (limitations and business model) is. I have also heard good things about Windscribe, but can't give an endorsement as I've never tried it myself.
    I'm looking for something to circumvent IP filtering/web filtering at work set up my ISP. Maybe even downloading certain .torrent files and uploading to my seedbox. I want to hide all this from my ISP as I see a drop in speed when accessing certain sites.

I've tried Proton but the free IPs keep changing everytime I want to connect. Will try out Cryptostorm and Windscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    NordVPN , it's not free but best option IMO

https://www.privacytools.io/privacy-vpn

And for browsing TOR
    Thank you for recommending this. Will try it out.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    I'm looking for something to circumvent IP filtering/web filtering at work set up my ISP. Maybe even downloading certain .torrent files
    Be aware that your success will depend on what sort of filtering system is in place, and private trackers don't like free VPNs or Tor (except for IPT which openly allows them).

Hosting a VPN on your seedbox is another idea, if you have enough privileges to do it.

I've tried Proton but the free IPs keep changing everytime I want to connect.
    Never happened to me, but I use OpenVPN-GUI instead of the official client.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Never happened to me, but I use OpenVPN-GUI instead of the official client.
    Any particular reason for openvpn GUI? I use proton just as well in their default app, and cloud99 is right, in free tier we cant control the ip we get when connecting to the vpn.

That in itself is a 1+ for me, but want to know any other + points
    Last edited by Rupel89yt; 10.09.24 at 11:19.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupel89yt View Post
    Any particular reason for openvpn GUI?
    It's lighter (I was never known for my great hardware) and the official clients do nothing exclusive to them I care about. The features most people praise - kill switches and leak protection - can be done through interface bindings or a post-connect script.

Additionally, the NordVPN client for instance has Exceptionless telemetry with little transparency about it and no opt-out - things like that reassure my decision...
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Rupel89yt (11.09.24)

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss62
    Got openvpn on my vm now, I will give it a try for some time and see how it fits, as of now, successfully set it up with proton and single ip problem is fixed, which is great start.

https://protonvpn.com/support/openvpn-windows-setup

Link to the official guide from protonvpn if anyone else is interested for the same, quite easy to follow.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssssss399
    I've finally choosen to go ahead with NordVPN as I can easily get my hands on a cracked premium account. So far I like it as I can allow only certain apps/software to use the VPN connection. The only drawback I'm experiencing is a lot of connection outage which could be a problem with exceeding 10 connections from 1 account. (Can't confirm this until I get myself a premium account). I also discovered websites such as https://www.spliiit.com/ and https://www.sharesub.com/ where you can pay for a shared account (of various services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime etc not just NordVPN) which is more a affordable to go. Can't really give my feedback for P2P purposes as I'm not using it for that. But I know they have P2P speciality servers and I have checked the speed on them. (Check screenshot) They seem decent as compared to what I was using a last year (Avira Phantom VPN repack by elchupacabra).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	21830
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (12.09.24) , Rupel89yt (11.09.24)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    The only drawback I'm experiencing is a lot of connection outage which could be a problem with exceeding 10 connections from 1 account.
    Surfshark has unlimited simultaneous connections if you can get your hands on an account, but the fact they offer that for as little as $2 per month (paying for two years upfront) makes me a bit suspicious...

Can't really give my feedback for P2P purposes as I'm not using it for that. But I know they have P2P speciality servers and I have checked the speed on them. (Check screenshot) They seem decent
    Note that as with many other services, NordVPN's "P2P support" means "pick these countries for P2P so that our hosting providers don't get railed by copyright notices". They don't offer port forwarding, which is a big letdown.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Cr@zYiNsEiN (13.09.24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829